Ethernet TCP/IP LED Sign Communication
- Ethernet Network is already available (LAN or WAN).
- High speed connection is desired for sending Movie files or large picture files to the LED sign quickly.
- Need access to the LED sign from several computers or from a company wide network.
- Distance from the LED sign to the Computer or Network switch is less than 300 feet.
- Cable is inexpensive
- Ethernet networks are common
- Multiple signs can be controlled from single network
- Files load quickly to sign.
- Installer should be familiar with computer networks to link the network to the signs IP address.
- Recommended for distances less that 300 feet
- Will need to be able to run a CAT5 cable between the sign and network connection. The may be obstacles in the way such as sidewalks or parking lots.
- Recommended method for sending movie, picture or large data files due to its fast speed.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.